- Guidelines for filling Online Application Form
You shall log on to admissions.jnu.ac.in or www.jnu.ac.in
- Click on to new registration / candidate login link.
- Before you proceed to register yourself for entrance examination you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each discipline / programme of study for which you intend to take the entrance examination
- You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, DOB, Address, Contact No., and Discipline / programme of study.
- Choose your password between 8-16 characters. Please remember your password and don’t share with others.
- Before final submission of online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent on it. You are required to upload a recently taken scanned photograph and signature in JPG format. Photograph preferably taken on or after 1-Jan-2016 only have to be uploaded (preferable width 150px and height 200px) and size less than 50 KB. Signature size should be less than 20 KB(preferable width 60px and height 40px). The maximum file size for Photo and Signature is 50 KB, failing which you will not be able to complete your application. So you must check your information details carefully before final submission of your application form.
- General requirements for submission of online application form:
- The candidate is required to upload his/her photograph and signature of max size 20-50 KB.
- Keep the Photograph and Signature ready before applying online form.
- You should have a valid e-mail id and mobile no for communication and transaction of information.
- Please keep your Debit/Credit Card ready, if you want to pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card.
- Photograph and signature should be clear and identifiable.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of confirmation page and retain the same for their record
but need not send the same to JNU.
- Entrance Examination Fee Payment : Cash payment at SBI Bank branches:
- Log on to admissions.jnu.ac.in or www.jnu.ac.in
- Log on to your account with your Form No. and Password.
- Online Debit/Credit Card Mode : You can Pay your registration fee payment through Credit/Debit card. Your payment will be reflected instantly in case of successful transaction.
- Cash Deposit in SBI : Select the cash payment option present in your page (my page) to deposit your entrance examination fees through cash.
- Application fee payment can be done online through Internet Banking, State Bank Of India, other banks to start soon.
- Take a printout of the SBI E- Deposit Slip
- Generate and Print E Slip and deposit your fee payment at bank on next working day of E-Slip generation.
- Payment status will be reflected on website after 48 hours.
Note: Please note that no manual cash deposit slip shall be entertained in any of the Bank branches. Only those candidates will be allowed to take the entrance examination, who have deposited the Entrance Examination Fee before the last date for submission of the application form.
- Download Admit Card
Admit card will be available on the website as per the schedule of examination. Candidate has to enter his/her Form No. to download his/her admit card.
- Result Declaration
Result will be displayed on the website as per schedule. Candidate has to enter his/her Form No. to view the result.