Jawaharlal Nehru University
Instructions for filling up of the online application form
- Before you proceed to register yourself for entrance examination, you must ensure
that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each discipline /
programme of study for which you intend to take the entrance examination as given
in the prospectus.
- You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, DOB, Address,
Contact No., and Discipline / programme of study subsequently no request for change shall be considered under any circumstances.
- Please remember your password and don’t share with others.
- Before final submission of online Application form, read the declaration carefully
and give your consent on it. You are required to upload a recently taken scanned
photograph and signature in JPG format. Photograph preferably taken on or after
1-Jan-2017 only have to be uploaded (preferable width 150px and height 200px) and
size should be between 20-50 KB. Signature size should be between 10-20 KB(preferable
width 140px and height 60px). The maximum file size for Photo and Signature is 50
KB, failing which you will not be able to complete your application, So you must
check your information details carefully before final submission of your application
- All statements made in the application form should be true and correct and any suppression
of facts or mis-statements thereof shall render the candidature liable to rejection.
- Please ensure that the online application form completed in all respect is submitted by or
before the last date and time announced for the purpose.