Cash Deposit in SBI
You can pay your fee by depositing cash in any of the SBI branch which is CBS enabled and which are given in the List.
Visit admissions.jnu.ac.in, select appropriate fee payment link (Application Fee), fill your details and select “Cash Deposit at Bank (E Slip)” as payment mode. Generate and Print E Slip and deposit your fee payment at bank on next working day of E-Slip generation. Payment status will be reflected on website after 48 hours.
Payment through any bank Debit/Credit Card
Application fee payment can be done online through Debit or Credit card.
Payment Through Internet Banking
Application fee payment can be done online through Internet Banking / State Bank Of India, other banks to start soon.
Bank Charges -
1. CASH CHALLAN - Rs. 60 + TAXES PER TRANSACTION
2. SBI DEBIT CARD - Rs. 10 + TAXES PER TRANSACTION
3. OTHER DEBIT CARD & ALL CREDIT CARD - TRANSACTION FEES + TAXES CHARGED BY BANK
4. SBI INTERNET BANKING - Rs. 10 + TAXES PER TRANSACTION
5. OTHER BANK'S INTERNET BANKING - TRANSACTION FEE (AS APPLICABLE - RESPECTIVE BANK) + TAXES